English: The Major Sins [Al-Kaba’ir] – by Imam Al-Dhahabi
- Al-Kaba’ir (The Major Sins)
- Author: Imam Adh-Dhahabi
- Language: English
- Binding: Hardcover
The major sins are those acts which have been forbidden by Allah in the Quran and by His Messenger (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) in the Sunnah (practice of the Prophet), and which have been made clear by the actions of the first righteous generation of Muslims, the Companions of the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) There is some difference of opinion among scholars in this regard. Some say these major sins are seven, and in support of their position they quote the tradition: ‘Avoid the seven noxious things’- and after having said this, the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) mentioned them: ‘associating anything with Allah; magic; killing one whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just case, consuming the property of an orphan, devouring usury, turning back when the army advances, and slandering chaste women who are believers but indiscreet.’ (Bukhari and Muslim) ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas said: ‘Seventy is closer to their number than seven,’ and in this book, Imam ad-Dhahabi goes through the 70 Major Sins Supported by the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam).
The Author Muhammad bin Ahmad bin `Uthman bin Qaymaz at Turkamani, Shams al-Din al-Dimashqi al-Dhahabi al-Shafi`i (673-748 AH), the imam, Shaykh al-Islam, head of hadith masters, critic and expert examiner of the hadith, encyclopedic historian and biographer, and foremost authority in the canonical readings of the Qur’an. Born in Damascus where his family lived from the time of his grandfather `Uthman, he sometimes identified himself as Ibn al-Dhahabi – son of the goldsmith – in reference to his father’s profession.
All orders are made to order and shipped from different locations in India. Once an order is placed, we begin to process it the following business day. Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Saturday. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
How can I track my shipment?
Tracking information is emailed to you once the order is shipped out. Check in your Inbox/Spam mail. If not received call or whatsapp us +917006207805 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship Books internationally?
Yes, We ship Internationally on Customer request.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping within the India on Prepaid order Rs.60*.
On International order – Shipping charge will depend on weight.
How long does Rehbar Book Store take to ship?
After you place your order, We take 1-15 Days.
Change of Address
A change of address can only be done BEFORE the order has shipped out. Once the order has shipped, it is the customers responsibility to call shipping company and update the address.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Our dedicated customer care executive is ready to assist you, ensuring a seamless experience throughout.
When initiating a product return, kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
– There is no exchange available.
– Items purchased from us are eligible for return, if request is raised within 24hrs of delivery.
– If you receive damaged product, you need to raise return request within 24 hours. Any request after that will not be considered.
The return process commences once we receive and inspect the returned item through our Quality Assurance department. Once QA approval is secured:
– For eligible cases, a complete refund will be processed within 7-15 days.
– Refunds for online payments will be issued to the credit/debit card used. Cash payment refunds will be made via bank transfer.
Please note that we cannot accommodate return or refunds based solely on customer preference. However, if the product is damaged, defective, or substantially differs from the website representation, we extend our apologies. In such instances, we commit to exchanging the product or refunding the amount In shaa Allah. To facilitate this process, it’s essential to record the unboxing of the parcel as video evidence.
Case where there is a size issue:
- All our sizes are of International Standard, they may be slightly larger what you would generally get from your local market. Therefore, you are required to check our size chart available on each product page.
- If you place an order without checking the size chart, we wont be liable for exchange if the sizes are not as per your expectation. In such a case, if you comply to all our return product conditions, you can request an exchange for a cost 150/- per product, whether a return is self shipped or picked up by Rehbar Store courier partner.
- In case there is any manufacturing size defect beyond +/- 0.5 inches as per the size chart, then we are liable of issuing a refund/exchange immediately for no extra cost, a proof will be required in this case.