English: The Biography of Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq – by Ali Muhammad As-Sallaabee
- The Biography of Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq
- Author: Dr. Ali Muhammad As-Sallaabee
- Language: English
- Binding: Hard Cover
The book, “The Biography of Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq” is written by Dr. Ali Muhammad As-Sallaabee.
From the day he embraced Islam until the day he died, Abu Bakr As-Siddique (Radhi Allahu Anhu – May Allah be Pleased with Him) was the ideal Muslim, surpassing all other Companions in every sphere of life. During the Prophet’s lifetime, Abu Bakr was an exemplary soldier on the battlefield; upon the Prophet’s death, Abu Bakr (R) remained steadfast and, through the help of Allah, held this nation together. When others suggested keeping Usaamah’s army back, Abu Bakr insisted – and correctly so – that the army should continue the mission which the Prophet (S) had in mind. When people refused to pay Zakaat, and when the apostates threatened the stability of the Muslim nation, Abu Bakr was the one who remained firm and took decisive action against them. These are just some of the examples of Abu Bakr’s many wonderful achievements throughout his life. I have endeavored to describe all of the above in a clear and organized manner. But more so than anything else, I have tried to show how Abu Bakr’s methodology as a Muslim and as a ruler helped establish the foundations of a strong, stable, and prosperous country – one that began in Al-Madeenah, extended throughout the Arabian Peninsula, and then reached far-off lands outside of Arabia.
Throughout the brief period of his caliphate (about 2 years), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (R) faced both internal and external challenges; the former mainly involved quelling the apostate factions of Arabia and establishing justice and peace among the citizens of the Muslim nation; and the latter mainly involved expanding the borders of the Muslim nation by spreading the message of Islam to foreign nations and conquering those nations that stood in the way of the propagation of Islam.
During the era of his caliphate, Khalifah Abu Bakr As Siddeeq (R) sent out armies that achieved important conquests; for example, under the command of Khaalid ibn Al-Waleed (R) the Muslim army gained an important victory in Iraq. And the Muslim army achieved other important victories under the commands of Al-Muthannah ibn Haarithah (R) and Al-Qa’qaa ibn ‘Amr (R). In short, the victories achieved during the era of Abu Bakr’s Caliphate paved the way for victories that later took place after Abu Bakr’s death. I have tried to analyze the above-mentioned conquests and to break down the reasons why they were such monumental successes. I particularly pointed out Abu Bakr’s contributions to those conquests: His military strategy, the leaders he chose, the letters through which he communicated with them, and so on.
All orders are made to order and shipped from different locations in India. Once an order is placed, we begin to process it the following business day. Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Saturday. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
How can I track my shipment?
Tracking information is emailed to you once the order is shipped out. Check in your Inbox/Spam mail. If not received call or whatsapp us +917006207805 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship Books internationally?
Yes, We ship Internationally on Customer request.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping within the India on Prepaid order Rs.60*.
On International order – Shipping charge will depend on weight.
How long does Rehbar Book Store take to ship?
After you place your order, We take 1-15 Days.
Change of Address
A change of address can only be done BEFORE the order has shipped out. Once the order has shipped, it is the customers responsibility to call shipping company and update the address.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Our dedicated customer care executive is ready to assist you, ensuring a seamless experience throughout.
When initiating a product return, kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
– There is no exchange available.
– Items purchased from us are eligible for return, if request is raised within 24hrs of delivery.
– If you receive damaged product, you need to raise return request within 24 hours. Any request after that will not be considered.
The return process commences once we receive and inspect the returned item through our Quality Assurance department. Once QA approval is secured:
– For eligible cases, a complete refund will be processed within 7-15 days.
– Refunds for online payments will be issued to the credit/debit card used. Cash payment refunds will be made via bank transfer.
Please note that we cannot accommodate return or refunds based solely on customer preference. However, if the product is damaged, defective, or substantially differs from the website representation, we extend our apologies. In such instances, we commit to exchanging the product or refunding the amount In shaa Allah. To facilitate this process, it’s essential to record the unboxing of the parcel as video evidence.
Case where there is a size issue:
- All our sizes are of International Standard, they may be slightly larger what you would generally get from your local market. Therefore, you are required to check our size chart available on each product page.
- If you place an order without checking the size chart, we wont be liable for exchange if the sizes are not as per your expectation. In such a case, if you comply to all our return product conditions, you can request an exchange for a cost 150/- per product, whether a return is self shipped or picked up by Rehbar Store courier partner.
- In case there is any manufacturing size defect beyond +/- 0.5 inches as per the size chart, then we are liable of issuing a refund/exchange immediately for no extra cost, a proof will be required in this case.