Arabic: Fath Ar-Rahim Al-Malik Al-Allam – by Imam As-Sa’di
- Fath Ar-Rahim Al-Malik Al-Allam fi ilm Aqaid wa Tawhid – فتح الرحيم الملك العلام في علم العقائد والتوحيد
- Author: Imam As-Sa’di (1376H)
- Language: Arabic
- Binding: Hard Cover
Here is a beautiful book of Shaykh Abd ar-Rahman as-Sa’di titile as “Fath Ar-Rahim Al-Malik Al-Allam fi ilm Aqaid wa Tawhid”, dealing with three great sciences handled in the Qur’an: that of beliefs and Tawhid, that of behavior and manners, that of legal judgments such as prayer, zakat, fasting etc …
3 large parts in bringing full of reminders and beneficial words, including a significant portion developing the names of Allah and their meanings.
All orders are made to order and shipped from different locations in India. Once an order is placed, we begin to process it the following business day. Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Saturday. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
How can I track my shipment?
Tracking information is emailed to you once the order is shipped out. Check in your Inbox/Spam mail. If not received call or whatsapp us +917006207805 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship Books internationally?
Yes, We ship Internationally on Customer request.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping within the India on Prepaid order Rs.60*.
On International order – Shipping charge will depend on weight.
How long does Rehbar Book Store take to ship?
After you place your order, We take 1-15 Days.
Change of Address
A change of address can only be done BEFORE the order has shipped out. Once the order has shipped, it is the customers responsibility to call shipping company and update the address.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Our dedicated customer care executive is ready to assist you, ensuring a seamless experience throughout.
When initiating a product return, kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
– There is no exchange available.
– Items purchased from us are eligible for return, if request is raised within 24hrs of delivery.
– If you receive damaged product, you need to raise return request within 24 hours. Any request after that will not be considered.
The return process commences once we receive and inspect the returned item through our Quality Assurance department. Once QA approval is secured:
– For eligible cases, a complete refund will be processed within 7-15 days.
– Refunds for online payments will be issued to the credit/debit card used. Cash payment refunds will be made via bank transfer.
Please note that we cannot accommodate return or refunds based solely on customer preference. However, if the product is damaged, defective, or substantially differs from the website representation, we extend our apologies. In such instances, we commit to exchanging the product or refunding the amount In shaa Allah. To facilitate this process, it’s essential to record the unboxing of the parcel as video evidence.
Case where there is a size issue:
- All our sizes are of International Standard, they may be slightly larger what you would generally get from your local market. Therefore, you are required to check our size chart available on each product page.
- If you place an order without checking the size chart, we wont be liable for exchange if the sizes are not as per your expectation. In such a case, if you comply to all our return product conditions, you can request an exchange for a cost 150/- per product, whether a return is self shipped or picked up by Rehbar Store courier partner.
- In case there is any manufacturing size defect beyond +/- 0.5 inches as per the size chart, then we are liable of issuing a refund/exchange immediately for no extra cost, a proof will be required in this case.