English: The Disease And The Cure – by Ibn Al-Qayyim
- The Disease And The Cure
- Author: Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah
- Language: English
- Binding: Soft Cover
The book, “The Disease And The Cure” written by Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah was a response to a question posed by an individual who was afflicted by a calamity, finding himself in a dire and needy state. He Acknowledged to himself that if he failed to rid himself of this ailment it would destroy him in this life and the next.
The Imam was asked a long question of which a part was: What is the opinion of the scholars regarding a man who is afflicted by a disease, and knows that if it should continue it would damage his life? The Imam Quoted the Hadith from Sahih Bukhari, the Prophet (S) said: “Allah has appointed a remedy for every disease He has sent down.” Imam Ahmad reported on the authority of Usamah bin Shareek that the Prophet (S) said: “Allah has not made a disease without providing a remedy for it, with the exception of one disease, namely old age.” This Applies to medicine for the heart, soul, and body. The well being of the servant’s heart, is far more important than that of his body, for while the well being of his body enables him to lead a life that is free from illnesses in this world, that of the heart ensures him both a fortunate life in this world and eternal bliss in the next.
About the Author:
Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah was born into a scholarly and virtuous family in 691 AH/ 1292 A.D. At that time Damascus was a center of literature and thought. Many schools were located there and he studied and graduated under the protection, direction, and sponsorship of his father. He was particularly influenced by his Shaykh and teacher Imam Ibn Taymiyyah, and also by Ibn ash-Shirazi amongst others. Ibn Al-Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah died in the city of Damascus the year 751 AH/1350 C.E. when he was scarcely 60 years old and was buried at the cemetery of Bab-al-Saghir, near the grave of his father – Rahimahuma Allah.
All orders are made to order and shipped from different locations in India. Once an order is placed, we begin to process it the following business day. Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Saturday. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
How can I track my shipment?
Tracking information is emailed to you once the order is shipped out. Check in your Inbox/Spam mail. If not received call or whatsapp us +917006207805 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Do you ship Books internationally?
Yes, We ship Internationally on Customer request.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping within the India on Prepaid order Rs.60*.
On International order – Shipping charge will depend on weight.
How long does Rehbar Book Store take to ship?
After you place your order, We take 1-15 Days.
Change of Address
A change of address can only be done BEFORE the order has shipped out. Once the order has shipped, it is the customers responsibility to call shipping company and update the address.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated customer care executive is ready to assist you, ensuring a seamless experience throughout.
When initiating a product return, kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
– There is no exchange available.
– Items purchased from us are eligible for return, if request is raised within 24hrs of delivery.
– If you receive damaged product, you need to raise return request within 24 hours. Any request after that will not be considered.
The return process commences once we receive and inspect the returned item through our Quality Assurance department. Once QA approval is secured:
– For eligible cases, a complete refund will be processed within 7-15 days.
– Refunds for online payments will be issued to the credit/debit card used. Cash payment refunds will be made via bank transfer.
Please note that we cannot accommodate return or refunds based solely on customer preference. However, if the product is damaged, defective, or substantially differs from the website representation, we extend our apologies. In such instances, we commit to exchanging the product or refunding the amount In shaa Allah. To facilitate this process, it’s essential to record the unboxing of the parcel as video evidence.
Case where there is a size issue:
- All our sizes are of International Standard, they may be slightly larger what you would generally get from your local market. Therefore, you are required to check our size chart available on each product page.
- If you place an order without checking the size chart, we wont be liable for exchange if the sizes are not as per your expectation. In such a case, if you comply to all our return product conditions, you can request an exchange for a cost 150/- per product, whether a return is self shipped or picked up by Rehbar Store courier partner.
- In case there is any manufacturing size defect beyond +/- 0.5 inches as per the size chart, then we are liable of issuing a refund/exchange immediately for no extra cost, a proof will be required in this case.